Frequently Asked Questions
Is my username and password the same combination as it is for my MindBody Online?
No. These are separate platforms so need separate usernames and passwords. I don’t remember my password for Namastream. Would should I do? Enter your email on log-in page and click ‘Forgot Password?’ If the password link reset doesn’t work, there is no password because you most likely joined with the social or the google logins. Try the social login and see if that works. If you want to change to email and password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a coupon code to use – where and how do I do that?
Great question! Depending if you are on a phone, iPad or laptop, the prompt may be in slightly different places. Before you enter your payment information, look for the header that says ‘Order Summary’ and you should see a link that says ‘I have a coupon code’. Click, enter your coupon code, and press ‘Check’. A mount should adjust to reflect coupon. Proceed by entering payment information and ‘Purchase Product.’
My coupon code doesn’t seem to be working – what should I do?
- Make sure you have set up a username and password.
- Try from a computer, not a phone or tablet.
- Make sure you are using promo code on the correct product.
- Still not working? Email us!
I purchased my product but now I can’t find it. Where can I access my videos?
If you are logged in, go to ‘Products’ and under ‘My Products’ you’ll see your purchases. Click ‘View Product’ and then navigate to ‘Included Content’ to begin watching your videos.
Do I need to download videos?
Nope, they will on be streamed – similar to Netflix or other streaming services! Namastream supports Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Whichever browser you prefer, please use the most up-to-date version available to ensure that everything on the site works smoothly.
I’m having problems with my videos – they are slow, keep closing, etc. What should I do?
- If you are trying to play a video and it is continually buffering, try the following:
- Stop any other files from downloading
- Close any websites that might be constantly updating
- Close messaging apps that might be slowing your computer down
- Close everything down and only have Namastream open
- If you are using Wifi, public hotspots may slow things down; try on our your network for better results
- If this doesn’t work, please connect with Namastream tech support directly email@example.com
How do I cancel my subscription?
We are sad to see you go but understand. Remember you can resubscribe at any time for no commitment. Once you log-in, go to ‘My Account’ and go to ‘My Purchases’. From the drop down menu, select ‘Cancel’. You can cancel at any time! Your videos will be accessible for the remainder of your billing cycle.
Please note, no refunds will be issued on any of our monthly memberships.
How can I change the credit card I have on file for billing?
Our payment processor for our online studio is different than what we use for your classes, so we can not use your card on file. We have partnered with PayPal for easy setup for you!
Where I can send feedback or suggestion for online content?
This is great! We love feedback and welcome your suggestions for what you’d like to see us add online. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org